Chief Minister Educational Endowment Fund (CMEEF) KPK
Chief Minister’s Education Endowment Fund CMEEF 2014 Scholarship Program has been
initiated by the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government. The Scholarship covers all expenses
including monthly stipend of Rs.500/- . The disciplines in which the scholarships
will be awarded are Power engineering, Industrial Manufacturing Engineering, Materials
Engineering, Geo- Informatics, BS Computer Sciences, Chemical Engineering, Mechatronics,
Computer System Engineering, Computer Science & IT Engineering, Laser & Opto Electronics,
BS Accounting & Finance, BS Maths, BS Social Sciences, BBA, BS Computer Science,
Bio Informatics, BS Telecom & Networking, BS IT, MBBS, BS(H) in Economics & Politics.
The amount of this scholarship is equally distributed among the selected students,
as received from the awarding body.
To be eligible for this scholarship the student must have:-
- Passed HSSC/Equivalent in first annual.
- Secured at least 60% marks in the above mentioned examination
- Last Degree must be passed from any government institution
- Secured admission in a regular educational institution as a full time student in
the current academic year
- Must have domicile of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.
- Not availing any other educational scholarship during the respective academic year
How To Apply
Student will fill in the form and submit it along with all the documents as mentioned
in the scholarship form.
Award Of Scholarship
The final selection of the students will be done by the awarding body i.e., CMEEF
after thorough scrutiny of the submitted forms.
The student will have to apply for the scholarship separately in each semester.
The scholarship will be awarded on need and merit basis.
Mr. Yasir Suhail - Incharge Student Financial Aid Office (SFAO)