Fully Funded SUSI Student Leaders – Comparative Public Policymaking Program USA
Study of the U.S. Institutes (SUSIs) for Student Leaders are intensive short-term
academic programs whose purpose is to provide groups of undergraduate student leaders
with a deeper understanding of the United States, while simultaneously enhancing
their leadership skills.
SUSI Summer Exchange Program for Pakistani students is designed for Undergraduate
Pakistani students enrolled at a university in Pakistan. SUSI offers cultural/academic,
a Leadership exchange free study in the USA for Pakistani students through a Short
Term cultural exchange program for Pakistani students at a University of Massachusetts,
The aim of the SUSI Pakistan Cultural Exchange Program is to promote a mutual
understanding between the people of the United States & people of Pakistan. The Pakistani
Undergraduate Students will spend approximately 6 Weeks in the United
States Under Student Exchange programs in the USA.
All candidates will have a strong interest in public policy, their fields of study
might vary and can include disciplines such as Politics, Law, Engineering, Medicine,
Science, Biotechnology, Business, Economics, International Development, Management,
Students will be evaluated on the following characteristics For SUSI US Exchange
- Students Enrolled in (2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th,7th) of their 4 Year Bachelor Degree Can
- If you are enrolled in a Four-year bachelor program you can apply if you have at
least one semester of study remaining. Final semester students are not eligible
- Participants must be committed to returning home to complete their degrees.
- Have a strong interest in public policy.
- Be fluent in English.
- Age between 18 and 25 years of age.
- Demonstrate strong leadership qualities.
- Indicate a serious interest in learning about the United States.
- Have demonstrated a commitment to community and extracurricular university activities.
- Be mature, responsible, independent, confident, open-minded, tolerant, thoughtful,
- Willing and able to fully participate in an intensive academic program, community
service, and educational travel.
- Be comfortable with campus life, prepared to share living accommodations, and able
to make adjustments to cultural and social practices different from those of the
Click here for apply and more information