All students who have completed their respective degree requirements up-to Spring-2016
semester are eligible to participate in the Convocation to be held at CIIT Sahiwal
campus on Saturday October 08, 2016.
Click here To Download Registration
The Guidlines for graduating students are:
1. All students are advised to come in the convocation as well
as in the rehearsal in-time.(Rehearsal: 09:00am on 07-10-2016; Convocation: 09:00am
2. All students are advised to strictly follow the schedule and
dress code on both of the days. Jeans and joggers are not allowed (Dress code: dress
shirt, dress pants with necktie, dress shoes)
3. The students who will come late on rehearsal day will not be
4. The students, who will not participate in the rehearsal, will
not be allowed to participate in the convocation.
5. Student will need to submit Rs.1500/- as a security (refundable)
while receiving gown.
6. Participation of parents is highly encouraged and appreciated.
Photocopies of graduate’s NIC as well as guests’ NICs are required to be submitted
along with the registration form. Student may retain one copy of this form with
him/her, and is required to show at the time of attending Rehearsal/ Convocation.
You need to submit hard copy of this form by post or personal visit to Dr Hafiz Muhammad
Arshad, Assistant Professor, COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, COMSATS
Road, Off G.T. Road, Sahiwal. Or email its signed copy at firstname.lastname@example.org
This form should reach the office before 12pm on 03-10-2016. Early submission is